Interested in fostering or adopting a child in need?
Please join us at an open house!
Learn about becoming a foster or adoptive parent.
Representatives from multiple foster care and adoption agencies in your community will answer your questions.
When: Thursday, January 24, 2019, 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Where: Trinity Lutheran Church
6812 River Road
Newport News, VA 23607
Enter the church through the double glass doors on River Road.
Agencies attending include:
- Lutheran Family Services of Virginia
- United Methodist Family Services
- Newport News Department of Human Services
- Commonwealth Catholic Charities of Richmond
- Braley and Thompson
- Hampton Department of Human Services
Contact Laura Williams
Funded wholly or in part by the FAM-17-042 Foster & Adoptive Family Recruitment contract with the Virginia Department of Social Services