Interested in fostering or adopting? Start here.
FOSTER CARE & ADOPTION OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, March 21, 2019, 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
King of Glory Lutheran Church
4897 Longhill Road, Williamsburg, VA, 23188
- Learn about becoming a foster or adoptive parent.
- Meet representatives from multiple foster care and adoption agencies in Williamsburg
- Compare your options and get answers to your questions.
Agencies attending include:
- Lutheran Family Services of Virginia
- United Methodist Family Services
- Newport News Department of Human Services
- Commonwealth Catholic Charities of Richmond
- Braley and Thompson
- Hampton Department of Human Services
I’m interested. Keep me up to date.
Contact Laura Williams
Funded wholly or in part by the FAM-17-042 Foster & Adoptive Family Recruitment contract with the Virginia Department of Social Services