Interested in fostering or adopting a child in need?
Please join us at an open house!
Learn about becoming a foster or adoptive parent.
Representatives from multiple foster care and adoption agencies in your community will answer your questions.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 21, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: CrossRoads Church
1127 Surrey Crescent
Norfolk, VA 23508
Agencies attending include:
- Lutheran Family Services of Virginia
- United Methodist Family Services
- Newport News Department of Human Services
- Commonwealth Catholic Charities of Richmond
- Braley and Thompson
- Hampton Department of Human Services
Contact Laura Williams
Funded wholly or in part by the FAM-17-042 Foster & Adoptive Family Recruitment contract with the Virginia Department of Social Services