Lutheran Family Services of Virginia expresses God’s love by providing services and assistance to empower communities, families and individuals in their journey to well-being.
In our communities all people will receive the support they need to live abundant lives.
- Christ calls us to love and serve our neighbor
- All people have an inherent worth and dignity
- Families are the building blocks of a healthy community, a thriving Commonwealth, and a just and compassionate nation and world
- Congregations are powerful agents for positive change in their communities
- Lives are transformed by a community of care dedicated to the best, least restrictive solutions
- Education, awareness and advocacy are tools of lasting change and justice
- Effective organizations are committed to continuous improvement
- Employees and volunteers are the life-blood of our organization