Offering a community of care for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
All individuals supported by our agency live in a loving, healthy, nurturing family environment and are treated with respect and dignity.
- To be treated with dignity and respect
- To be told about your treatment
- To have a say in your treatment
- To speak with others in private
- To have your complaints resolved
- To say what you prefer
- To ask questions and be told about your rights
- To get help with your rights
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be truthful
- Respect yourself
- Respect others
- Respect things that belong to others
If you need more information or feel that your rights have been violated, please contact a regional manager near you.